Covid 19 Plan of Action
Effective immediately, the Kansas City Boys Choir will be taking the following actions to help mitigate the spread of Covid 19 in it’s offices:
- All persons must wear masks when in the office.
- All persons must sign in if staying longer than 30 minutes.
- All persons must log in with a name, phone number and length of time in office.
- All temperatures must be taken and logged.
- Everyone entering the office must pass a series of questions
- All staff must be trained of COVID 19 procedures.
- All information must be documented
- Masks will be provided whered needed.
- Hand sanitizer is available to all who enter.
- KCBC will report any unusual finding to local Health Department.
- KCBC will remain current of CDC guidelines.
- KCBC will continue to practice social distancing.