We Invite you to Join our Team!
Volunteers play a crucial role. We invite you to become a part of our volunteer staff, whether it’s providing one hour a month or fifty. Every Volunteer can be a part of the Kansas City Boys and Girls choir group by assisting in various roles, whether working with the public or behind the scenes.
Volunteers would be in the education area, tutors, reading with choristers, assisting with rehearsals, assisting and coordinating concerts. Keeping track of folks that come to each concert. Mailing and emailing potential and recent visitors to each concert.
Ready to volunteer? Click here to download the volunteer applications form!
- Volunteer and Tour Training
- Guest Passes
- Outstanding Volunteer Recognition
- Special invitations to Exhibits/Events
- Opportunities to meet new and interesting people with similar interests
- Inner satisfaction of volunteering
- Readers for Choisters
- Special Day Events
- Evening Concerts